how to report maintenance

Noticed a leaking tap or a problem with the air conditioner at your property? No matter what the issue may be, at some point in your tenancy it’s likely that you’ll need to report a maintenance problem. Here’s the best way to do it for a quick and easy solution.

submit a

submit an

routine (general) repairs

The quickest and easiest way to report any routine repairs is via your tenant portal. All you need to do is follow these 4 simple steps:

  1. Log in to your tenant portal here.

  2. Click the ‘New Maintenance’ button.

  3. Enter all of the required details. Remember to try and be as thorough as you can here and provide multiple photos if possible; the more detail you provide to us, the faster we can have it fixed for you.

  4. Submit your request.

After you submit your request, you’ll be contacted by our agency or the required tradesperson to gain access to your property. You’re also able to track the entire process from start to finish via your tenant portal, including when our agency assigns the job and who it is assigned to. Wondering what is happening with the maintenance you reported days ago is a thing of the past.

emergency repairs

If you have a maintenance issue that needs urgent attention, we recommend calling our office on 07 3053 9050 or 0448 792 055 before reporting the issue via your tenant portal. That way, your notification is still in writing and we can then label your report as an emergency and contact the owner immediately.

If, for any reason, you are unable to get in touch with someone from our office straight away, you may also contact the nominated emergency contractor listed on your lease agreement and arrange for them to carry out the repair to a maximum value of 2 weeks rent.

According to the RTA, an emergency repair can be any of the following issues:

• a burst water service or a serious water service leak
• a blocked or broken toilet
• a serious roof leak
• a gas leak
• a dangerous electrical fault
• flooding or serious flood damage
• serious storm, fire or impact damage
• a failure or breakdown of the gas, electricity or water supply
• a failure or breakdown of an essential service or appliance on the property for hot water, cooking or heating
• a fault or damage that makes the property unsafe or insecure
• a fault or damage likely to injure a person, damage property or unduly inconvenience a tenant
• a serious fault in a staircase, lift or other common area of the property that unduly inconveniences a tenant in gaining access to, or using, the property.

All other repairs are considered as routine repairs and should be reported accordingly.